Come to The Vault Gaming Room and put your Mario kart driving skills to the test for the chance to win a custom 3-D printed Mario Kart trophy.
Are you the fastest driver in the Mushroom Kingdom? Bring your A-game and show us what you got. All races will be played in the 150cc level with all items turned on and random tracks.
During round one of the Mario Kart Tournament
Each player will get to race four times against three other people. The points calculated during the race will be recorded and totaled.
The top eight players with the most points will advance to round two. In the event that there is a tie in points that would allow for more than eight players the players that are in the tie will face-off head to head with only the top players moving forward into round two.
Round two of the greatest Mario Kart Driver Tournament
The top eight players will now each race twice and the point totals per race will be the same as in round one. The top four players will advance to round three were champion will be crowned. In the event that there is a tie that would see more than four players advance to the final round, we would use the same rules that applied in round one to determine who will move forward.
Round three – time to crown a champion!
This is it, the grand finale. It’s time to crown a champion and it’s only gonna take one race to do it. The players have battled through the field to get to this point and now the final race will determine who is the best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Driver in the age 8 to 14 class.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Vault Rules
- Each race will consist of four players
- You must be between the ages of 8 and 14 to compete in this tournament.
- You are allowed to bring your own controller.
- Character selection will be a random draw. The first player chosen for the race will get to choose their character first, the second player will choose their character second and so on.
- You will build your own kart before you begin the race, but it is requested that you have an idea in mind of what you want before the race starts.
Where is the Mario Kart Tournament?
The Vault Gaming Room is located inside The Black Bull Kitchen at 16642 109 Ave, so you know that there will be great food and drink specials during the event. If your feeling adventuress make sure to try one of our Freak Shakes! You can call us at 780-489-3344 for more information.
Sign up to the event here: Mario Kart Tournament Ages 8-14